Isn’t Fanduel the most popular sports fantasy company? We’ve no doubt about it. It’s addictive, nail-biting, and demands some intensive knowledge. There is likely anyone who wouldn’t hear of it or played it once in a lifetime. Since Fanduel has free access, anybody can create an account and try their luck.
So, there is no question about its efficacy, as we’ve seen many users who were good at guessing and making predictions win great rewards and real cash. And cashing out is even more simple than usual. It offers various payment methods to deposit and withdraw funds directly to the bank account. In this article, we’ll know if Fanduel accepts Venmo and if there is any other way to use both platforms. So, without further ado, let’s start with the basics.
What is Fanduel?
Fanduel Sportsbook needs no introduction, at least for now. But if you’re curious, it’s a platform where fantasy games are played for real cash.
It has come a long way since its advent in 2009 in Newyork U.S., starting as a web-based prediction market game that allows users to predict the results of events in sports, entertainment, and politics. However, in 2010, it mainly focused exclusively on daily fantasy sports.
Fanduel allows you to enter and win daily and weekly live fantasy sports events across basketball, football, baseball, boxing, golf, to name a few. Simply after creating an account, you can start building your fantasy teams by selecting players from real-life sports events. The contest lasts a day or week, depending on the period.
The platform also offers live scoring, real-time statistics, and various game formats to enhance the user experience.
Undeniably, It is one of the most popular daily fantasy sports providers globally, racking over 12 million registered users and teaming up with major sports leagues and teams. It offers online sports betting across 50 states where betting is legal.
How does it work?
Playing a game in Fanduel is super easy. You can participate in the platform if you’re at least 18-21 years old and live in the United States or Canada. You simply have to create an account on your PC or smartphone, deposit funds, and you’re all set to make your fantasy team.
You’ll find so many contests, from high-stakes tournaments to free entry contests, that may have more participants than any other.
So once you create a favorite team according to your logic and game knowledge, the chances of winning the game with fair points are high.
To sum up, the company is nothing sort of an incredible platform for sports fans who wish to make a fantasy team and compete against many talented people.
Fanduel Payment Methods
Fanduel has varieties of payment methods to deposit and withdraw funds. So when you win any contest and collect cash, you can pull your cash into your bank account. You can use the same payment source to withdraw and add funds, but sometimes, you may need different payment methods.
Here are some of the payment sources to withdraw and deposit money that the company offers-
- Credit/debit cards: You can link your debit or credit card licensed in Visa, Mastercard, and Discover and use them to make instant deposits.
- PayPal: Got a Paypal account? You’re good to go. Using Paypal, you can deposit and withdraw your funds on Fanduel. In fact, Paypal is the major payment option used by most users. Before adding your Paypal account, ensure a verified bank account or card is linked with sufficient cash.
- Online Banking: It’s nearly impossible for businesses not to add online banking as a payment option. The platform allows you to add and withdraw funds to your bank account. However, it may take a little longer to reflect the amount in your bank.
- Fanduel Prepaid Card play+: If you’re an avid fantasy sports game fan, you can apply for the prepaid card offered by Fanduel and enjoy great perks. However, you cannot withdraw funds via this card.
- Venmo: Yes, you heard it right. The company has recently added Venmo to its payment methods, enabling users to add and receive funds instantly. So if you’ve a Venmo account, you can link it here in Fanduel and enjoy quick payouts and deposits.
- Wire Transfer: It’s one of the most efficient payment modes for depositing and pulling cash from Fanduel. The payout will cost you an additional $15 fee. But the transfer will be much faster compared to a bank transfer.
- E-check/Check: If you’ve a checking account, you can withdraw and deposit funds on Fanduel.
- Pay Near Me: With Pay Near Me, users can request a payout or deposit funds via different payment platforms like Venmo, Apple pay, Paypal, Online banking, ACH, and more.
Remember, users can deposit and withdraw at least $10 using all its payment options.
Can you use Venmo with Fanduel?
Yes, you can use Venmo on Fanduel without worrying about applying for a Venmo debit card. You can simply link your Venmo account through the payment options that Fanduel provides.
However, this was not possible in the past because the option was unavailable for users. Players mostly used Paypal to deposit or withdraw funds to their bank accounts. Since Venmo rolled out, Paypal’s subsidiary, we can see more and more people are using Venmo as their primary payment option, while Paypal is still a good choice but slowly losing users.
Akin to Paypal, Venmo levies no fee for using a debit card and bank account. You’ll only be charged a flat 3% fee when using a credit card to deposit cash via Venmo, similar to any other credit card transaction.
If you withdraw funds from your Fanduel Sportsbook or other accounts, it may take an average of 24 or 48 hours if transaction demand is high.
How do you use Venmo with Fanduel?
Using Venmo with Fanduel is now straightforward. Since the company has added Venmo, users don’t have to look for alternate ways to use both platforms. Like earlier, we could apply for a Venmo debit card and link the card to deposit cash, but now users can directly use Venmo skipping other steps.
All you need is a Venmo account with a verified payment source to request and withdraw a payout from the Fanduel.
Follow the steps below –
- Head over to the Fanduel and log in to your account.
- Tap “Add Funds,” and you’ll see a list of payment options pop up.
- Select Venmo and choose the funds you want to add.
- Once Selected, click the green Deposit button.
- Next, click Agree after reviewing the terms.
- Now your fund will be added immediately, and you can see the deposit amount in the dashboard.
You can follow these steps to add funds to your Fanduel account via Venmo. Ensure both your accounts are active and fully functional to use them together successfully. If your Venmo account is seized or under review due to some activities, you first resolve the issue then you can use both platforms together. Also, if your bank account has inadequate funds, your transaction can be declined, so ensure that your account has a verified source added to it with enough cash.
Alternate way to use Venmo on Fanduel
There is another method to refuel your Fanduel account if you don’t see the Venmo option in the list or cannot use it. However, this method requires a few things before you can deposit funds. The only caveat will be that you can’t withdraw funds using the alternate method.
So, if you want to deposit funds without linking your Venmo account, you need a free debit card offered by Venmo. With the help of the debit card, your Venmo bank balance functions as a bank account, and it doesn’t involve any fees. So, when you use the debit card to deposit funds in Fanduel, your fund will be pulled from your Venmo balance.
How to get a Venmo card?
- Open your Venmo app (Make sure you have a verified profile.)
- Click on the Cards icon located at the bottom of the screen.
- Next, Click on the Venmo debit card image.
- In the next tab, tap the “Get the Venmo Debit Card” Blue button.
- Now, choose the color you want to have on your card.
- Verify your name and address and submit.
- You’ll receive your debit card on the expected arrival date.
Once you receive your debit card, you must activate it within the app to make payments or withdraw cash at ATMs nationwide. Remember, the card will only accept merchants within the U.S. However, it can be used on Fanduel only to deposit cash. To request a payout, you can use a Venmo account, as it is one of the payment options now.
Wrapping it up
This is how you can use Fanduel with Venmo to add and withdraw cash. This article mentions all the information about using both platforms together. If you’re using the app, update it to see Venmo in the payment options list. There is an alternate way to use these platforms, and we’ve already described how. Make sure your accounts are verified and enabled for transactions.